Friday, December 20, 2013

Grilled Brown Sugar Peaches are simply amazing. Just 2 ingredients to this easy and healthy dessert. Alyssa: I just threw them on the stove DELISH! had it with ice cream tonight, having it in my cottage cheese in the morning!

candy cane marshmallows.
candy cane marshmallows.

Download whole gallery
I love these! Literally just had a couple. I use light Cool Whip and low fat cinnamon graham crackers. Comes out to under 200 calories for 2 sandwiches. Definitely worth trying if you have a sweet tooth. -Debra
I love these!  Literally just had a couple.  I use light Cool Whip and low fat cinnamon graham crackers.  Comes out to under 200 calories for 2 sandwiches.  Definitely worth trying if you have a sweet tooth.   -Debra

Download whole gallery
Grilled Brown Sugar Peaches are simply amazing. Just 2 ingredients to this easy and healthy dessert. Alyssa: I just threw them on the stove DELISH! had it with ice cream tonight, having it in my cottage cheese in the morning!
Grilled Brown Sugar Peaches  are simply amazing.  Just 2 ingredients to this easy and healthy dessert. Alyssa: I just threw them on the stove DELISH! had it with ice cream tonight, having it in my cottage cheese in the morning!

Download whole gallery
Marshmallow Reese's Brownies - the best Easter brownies you will ever eat #brownies #reeses
Marshmallow Reese's Brownies - the best Easter brownies you will ever eat #brownies #reeses

Download whole gallery
pecan pie cookies
pecan pie cookies

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment